A unique nonprofit sports organization, Special Olympics is at the forefront of a global movement with the power to change the world, but also a powerful and life-changing personal journey for all who participate. Our mission is to provide year-round sports training and competition for children and adults with intellectual disabilities.
COME AND JOIN THE FUN
- If you want to become an athlete Special Olympics is a great way to get fit, have fun and meet new friends.
- If you like sport become a Special Olympics coach.
- If you want to make a difference in your community become a volunteer. It doesn’t matter whether you have a few hours or much more.
- If you are a family member of a person with a disability join the Special Olympics family and enjoy a supportive network of friends.
- If you think you can help us transform the lives of more people with a disability please become a donor. There are many ways you can give.
- If you are a company wanting to align yourself to a global movement with local impact become a sponsor or supporter.