VOLUNTEERING WITH SPECIAL OLYMPICS IRELAND
- You must be 15 years of age* or over to volunteer.
- All volunteers are subject to police vetting procedures.
- Please be patient, it can take 5 months + for an application to be processed.
- Induction Training is mandatory for all new volunteers
- It is the responsibility of all volunteers to familiarise themselves with Special Olympics Ireland Policies and Procedures.
* Please note 15 year olds cannot be vetted in the Republic of Ireland. You are eligible to volunteer and we will be in touch with you after your 16th birthday asking you to complete a garda vetting application at that point.